Retarget campaigns to website visitors
What if you have 24k monthly website visitors and 10k of them abandoned your cart or just navigated around your website. What would you do with these audiences that already expressed interest to your products or site?
Correct. We can retarget them.
Retargeting campaigns allow you to target specific visitors with specific ads with the goal of making them your loyal customers or convincing them to convert for your offer.
These campaigns work because they enable you to show those visitors ads who’ve already expressed an interest in your product or your brand.
To do this you must have your facebook pixel installed properly.
So you have your Facebook Pixel ready and the tracking code is installed. Now you are ready to start retargeting your visitors.
There are two reasons why we retarget:
Retarget Campaigns For Your Visitors to Finish Their Purchase
Retargeting Campaigns For Your Recent Website Visitors Interest
How should we retarget optimally?
Will retargeting campaigns worthy to do?
Yes. It will help you gain loyal customers because the people you are getting in touch with are those who are interested in your website, your products or your page.
By targeting people who’ve spent excessive time on your website and those who have done activity directly indicate need for support, you’ll get an audience of people that may be highly interested in your product, but need some help from your support team.
Here are some tips when launching your retargeting campaigns:
Reach people in times when they’re most likely to buy.
– You need to analyze demographics and the time your visitors are most active.
Have catchy headlines and ad images for products they were interested in.
– Mostly, these are carousel ads of the items they recently added in their cart and a short ad headline and ad copy.
Give a powerful reason for them to finish their purchase
– It could be an exclusive discount coupon, highlighting bestsellers, a video ad campaign, a carousel ad campaign of the products they added and a witty reminder to finish their checkouts. This will give them a reminder about the products that they have clicked or added into their cart.
Create customer service to visitors who hesitate
– Run a campaign that will redirect them to your customer service team so that they can initiate a chat about the product they wanted to buy or the status of their checkout process.
Tell people why it’s worth staying in touch with you.
– This can be a facebook campaign that invites them to subscribe to your newsletter to get exclusive offers, updates or a copy.